Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a sweet, moist cornbread. I took it to a buffet luncheon and brought home an empty pan. Everyone who tryed it liked it.
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄2-1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies (or to taste)
- Mix all ingredients well Pour into lightly greased 8" baking pan Bake at 400 till golden brown about 15 to 20 minutes.
Came out way too moist, will adjust next time. Flavor was good.
Had this last nite and wow was it good, kinda moist (very) the taste was absolutely great. Thanks for posting, will definately make again.
Very moist! I like the idea of getting one of our veggies in with the bread. This mixed up easily and tasted quite good.