A very moist corn bread recipe.
Make and share this Cornbread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease 8 inch square pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, whisk sour cream, milk and eggs together.
- Quickly stir in butter.
- Pour liquid mixture over dry ingredients.
- Stir with rubber spatula just to blend.
- DO NOT OVER MIX.
- Scrape batter into pan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool and cut into squares.