Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another from Roben Ryberg's "The Gluten-Free Kitchen", however I changed one ingredient and now LOVE this. Her original recipe called for cornmeal and I use corn'flour'. Fabulous!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine milk, egg, oil, and vinegar; mix well.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well, being sure to remove any lumps.
- Batter will be thin.
- Pour batter into greased 8" x 8" baking pan.
- Bake 28 to 32 minutes, until cornbread tests done with a toothpick and top is lightly browned.
This is a good gluten-free cornbread. However, our whole family found it too sweet, even though I did not use the full half cup measurement for sugar. Next time I will reduce the sugar to 2 tablespoons. Thanks for the Gluten-Free recipes!