Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Easy and great tasting cornbread. I got this recipe from a Kraft food and Family magazine I received in the mail.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 8 1⁄2 ounces corn muffin mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Melt butter and cream cheese in microwave about 30 seconds or so, enough to soften cream cheese.
- Add both corns, muffin mix and eggs, mix well.
- Pour into greased 9x13-inch pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Bake until golden brown.