From www.foodandhealth.com Per Cookgirl's recommendation, I'd like to say that although the recipe states "mix well" in step 4, be very careful about not overmixing the batter. A lighter hand works wonders here.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly oil an 8"x8" baking dish.
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Add wet ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter into pan, baking for about 30 minutes until done. Let cool, and cut into 12 squares. Serve warm. Cover and refrigerate unused portions.