- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over to 425.
- Melt butter in oven in 9x9 baking pan.
- In large bowl combine all dry ingredients.
- Measure milk, then beat the two eggs into it.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour the egg/milk mixture into it.
- Pour in the melted butter.
- Stir well until just moistened.
- Pour batter into 9x9 pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.