- 453.59 g can kernel corn
- 14.79 ml flour
- 473.18 ml zucchini, thinly sliced (about 2 medium)
- 1 small onion, minced finely
- 44.37 ml butter or 44.37 ml margarine
- 4.92 ml salt
- 236.59 ml cottage cheese
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 236.59 ml fine breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix corn and flour together and place 1 cup in a well greased 1 1/2 quart casserole Place zucchini slices on top of corn.
- Place onion on top of zucchini.
- Dot with butter and sprinkle with salt.
- Place remaining cup of corn on top.
- Mix cottage cheese and egg together, pour over corn.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake@ 350 degrees for 45 minutes.