Try this for a different side dish. Double it and it will do well on a buffet table or for a potluck. Make this ahead and pop in oven to cook when ready to serve.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix corn and flour together and place 1 cup in a well greased 1 1/2 quart casserole Place zucchini slices on top of corn.
- 2Place onion on top of zucchini.
- 3Dot with butter and sprinkle with salt.
- 4Place remaining cup of corn on top.
- 5Mix cottage cheese and egg together, pour over corn.
- 6Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- 7Bake@ 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn/Zucchini Scallop
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.5
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 55.7 mg
- Sodium 904.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 10.7 g