Recipe by jonesies
A hearty one dish meal, perfect for those nights you need to mix up something quick for dinner. Taken from "The Ground Beef" cookbook
- 3⁄4 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 2 small zucchini, chopped (about 1/2 lb)
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped (or 1 tsp dried)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped (or 1/2 tsp dried)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef 6 to 8 minutes in large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring to break up meat.
- Drain fat.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Stir in corn, zucchini, tomato, onion, basil and thyme.
- Cover; cook 10 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.