Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
easy casserole and a great way to summer veggies
- 1 lb zucchini
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped red peppers or 2 -3 tablespoons yellow peppers or 2 -3 tablespoons green peppers
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups cooked fresh corn
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup swiss cheese (or your pref)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- cherry tomatoes
- cook zuch in small amount if water until tender;drain and mash,set aside.
- saute onion and bell pepper in 1 tbsp butter until tender.
- combine zuch,onion,bellpepper,corn,eggs,ÈÞ$ and pepper, mix well.
- pour into greased 1 qt casseole.
- combine bredcrumbs,parm cheese and melted butter, and sprinkle over zuch mixture.
- bake@ 350 for 40 minutes.
- garnish w/tomatoes and parsley.