Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a nice side dish especially with turkey. From Bon Appetit, November 2005.
Make and share this Corn, Zucchini and Poblano Chili Saute recipe from Food.com.
- Char poblano chilies and bell pepper over gas flame or in broiler until blackened on all sides.
- Enclose in paper bag 10 minutes.
- Peel and seed chilies and pepper; cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add half of zucchini; sauté until brown, about 7 minutes.
- Using slotted spoon, transfer to medium bowl.
- Repeat with remaining zucchini.
- Discard oil from skillet; wipe skillet clean.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in same skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and garlic; saute until onion begins to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Add chilies and pepper and stir until heated through, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in zucchini and corn.
- Reduce heat to medium, cover and cook until corn is tender, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.