This is a nice side dish especially with turkey. From Bon Appetit, November 2005.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Char poblano chilies and bell pepper over gas flame or in broiler until blackened on all sides.
- 2Enclose in paper bag 10 minutes.
- 3Peel and seed chilies and pepper; cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- 4Heat 2 tablespoons oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 5Add half of zucchini; sauté until brown, about 7 minutes.
- 6Using slotted spoon, transfer to medium bowl.
- 7Repeat with remaining zucchini.
- 8Discard oil from skillet; wipe skillet clean.
- 9Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in same skillet over medium-high heat.
- 10Add onion and garlic; saute until onion begins to soften, about 5 minutes.
- 11Add chilies and pepper and stir until heated through, about 3 minutes.
- 12Stir in zucchini and corn.
- 13Reduce heat to medium, cover and cook until corn is tender, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- 14Season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn, Zucchini and Poblano Chili Saute
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.0
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 20.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 6.9 g