Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
I have had this recipe for quite awhile. I do not remember where I got it. I fixed it the other night and forgot how quick and easy it was. I am posting it here for my fellow recipezarrs. Do not use canned corn, use frozen.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, choppped
- 10 ounces frozen corn, thawed and drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Melt butter in sauce pan.
- Add mushrooms and cook uncovered over medium heat stirring occasionally until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients, stirring occasionally until tender about 5 to 7 minutes.
Delicious. Quick and tasty and good warm or chilled. Will definitely be a regular salad for our BBQ's this summer. Made for Aussie Kiwi Recipe Swap Oct 2009.
Great side dish ! I used a leek instead of a green onion and doubled the mushrooms. I served this with pasta and it was thoroughly enjoyable.
I love grilled mushroom and I love corn. This is great all together. I let the mushrooms grilled. I prefer it like that. I didn't use salt and pepper. And I used only 1 tbs of unsalted butter. Yummy. Thanks Happynana :) Made for your win on the game Top favorite of 2008 cookbook.