- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 chopped onion
- 16 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 ounces chopped pimiento
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 32 ounces frozen corn kernels, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add chopped onions and sliced mushrooms to skillet; cook, stirring often for 6-8 minutes.
- Add pimientos, parsley, salt, pepper, and thawed corn.
- Cook, stirring often, for an additional 5 minutes until heated through.
- Place into serving bowl and serve.