Recipe by crazycookinmama
This recipe comes out of a Betty Crocker "Grill It!" magazine. It is sooo good! And sitting the corn in water for 2 hours is definitely the trick to nice crunch kernals of corn, instead of mush.
- 6 ears corn, in husks
Garlic Cilantro Butter
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place corn (in husks) in large container; cover with cold water. Let stand 2 hours.
- Make Garlic CIlantro Butter by mixing all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Cover and grill corn in husks 4 to 6 inches from medium heat 20 to 30 minutes or until corn is tender. Remove husks. Serve corn with Garlic Cilantro Butter.