Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great side dish that is easy to put together while the rest of the meal is cooking. This is originally from an old Farm Journal cookbook.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (12 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- Cut cream cheese into small cubes and combine with milk, butter, salt and pepper in a saucepan.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until cheese melts.
- Add corn and heat thoroughly.
Good, good, good...just ask anyone in my family. It'll give you a little something to brag about.
Fast, easy, delicious, and different. We loved it!
i enjoyed this, it was a nice change of pace. I thought my son would love it but he said he hated it. So i give a 4 star. would have been a 5, but his opion counts to.