1/2 Photos of Corn Waffles
From the book that came with my waffle maker. I make the whole batch, then freeze any leftovers, which become a quick breakfast during the week. These taste like cornbread, so you could have them for lunch or dinner with chili on them, etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- 2Combine until well-blended and smooth.
- 3Let batter sit for 5 minutes and rest.
- 4Pour 3/4 c.
- 5of batter onto waffle iron, spread with rubber spatula.
- 6Let batter bubble for 5-10 seconds, then close lid.
- 7Repeat until batter is finished.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (899 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.6
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 48.2 mg
- Sodium 263.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 5.0 g