Top Review by Shelob
Thanks for posting this Mimi Bobeck!! I made these for dinner the other night + they were sooo good! I served them with a chili lime butter + salsa :> They were much more filling then i expected (Belgian waffle maker) . A great dinner twist for vegetarians ;> (cooking times vary depending on the iron. Mine is also new + i cooked for 2 minutes, then let sit for 2 minutes. Mine came out great!) Another great idea, (when i was a cook we made these) corn waffles, with a mango salsa + lobster tail meat. Thanks again! x0x0
- 2 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups canned corn
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift your dry ingredients first and then measure them.
- Beat the egg yolks and add milk.
- Stir your liquid ingredients into the dry ones and add the corn and melted butter.
- Beat the egg whites until they are stiff and add them to the batter.
- Preheat waffle iron for 2 minutes.
- Add batter and bake for one minute.
- Turn the power off and let it sit there for another 2 minutes.
- (This is will vary with your waffle iron).