Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yummy twist to the traditional pizza.
- 6 corn tortillas (yellow or blue or both)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup diced red pepper
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 12 ounces ground turkey
- 1 cup diced zucchini
- 1 1⁄2 cups marinara sauce
- 1⁄4 cup pitted sliced black olives
- 1⁄2 cup shredded lowfat mozzarella cheese
- In a skillet over medium high heat, heat the oil.
- Add the turkey and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the zucchini and red pepper and continue to cook until turkey is cooked throug, about 3-4 minutes more.
- Add the oregano and basil.
- To assemble: spoon some of the sauce over each tortilla.
- Add the turdeymixture.
- Dot with olives and sprinkle with cheese.
- Place all tortillas on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees until cheese melts and tortilla is crisp.
- About 5-6 minutes.