Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Light but crunchy and better than store bought. The taste does depend on the oil you use. I prefer coconut or canola oil.
- Add oil according to directions of the deep fryer and let it heat up until you drop a tortilla in and it starts to bubble.
- if you do not have a deep fryer use a heavy skillet on the stove top.
- Cut tortilla in 1/8th pie shape.
- Add to oil and fry until they are a light golden brown.
- If you cook on the stove top you may need to flip them over until golden brown on both sides.