Recipe by Vamy
From Taste of Home magazine
Top Review by AmyZoe
MMMM! I wish I made 2 pans like the recipe listed instead of one because this is phenomenal. I found this recipe in 2008 Taste of Home Annual Recipes by Susan Seymar of Valatie, New York. This is "can't stop eating" delicious. Thank you for posting this terrific recipe!
- 36 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 6 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 1 (28 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed & drained
- 3 (16 ounce) jars salsa
- 24 ounces sour cream
- 3 large green peppers, chopped
- 3 (3 7/8 ounce) cans sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) bagshredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) bagshredded monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In each of two greased 13-inch by 9- inch baking dishes arrange six tortillas.
- Top each with 1 cup chicken, 2/3 cup kidney beans, 1 cup salsa, 1/2 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup green pepper, 1/3 cup olives, 1/2 cup monterey jack cheese, 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Repeat layers twice.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.