Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
My mom use to make this - I love it! It is a quick and tasty meal.
- 1 (16 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 cups finely shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- garlic powder
- Heat oil in medium pot, add onion, salt, pepper and garlic powder; saute until onion is translucent.
- Add flour and mix to paste.
- Add creamed corn, tomato sauce and cheese, stir until cheese is melted.
- Add milk to desired consistency.
- Serve over toast.