Recipe by Melanie B.
I had several other similar salads, but created this one to fit my taste. It is a great light salad that will accompany a bold main dish.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn, fresh roasted with kernels removed
- 1 1⁄2 cups grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 medium avocados, slightly firm and cut into chunks
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 tsb Dijon mustard
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper