Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh corn kernels
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, coarsely ground
- Heat 2 tbs of the oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp and cook until lightly golden, about 2 minutes on each side.
- Transfer shrimp to plate.
- Add the remaining 1/2 tbs oil, the garlic, and onion to the skillet.
- Saute until the onion starts to soften, about 1 minute.
- Stir in the corn and cook 1 minute.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and cook 1 minute longer.
- Add the reserved shrimp and continue to saute until they are opaque inside, 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the heat and stir in the basil, salt, and pepper.