Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 2 ears corn, shucked and kerneled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chicken stock
- 1⁄2 lb cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 scallions, coarsely chopped
- salt and pepper
- Saute corn in hot olive oil, adding salt and pepper to taste, until tender.
- Add garlic and saute until garlic becomes aromatic, less than 1 minute.
- Deglaze with vinegar and stock, cooking until liquid is nearly evaporated (au sec) Add tomatoes and cook 1 minute more.
- Remove from heat, stir in scallions.
- Cool, season with salt and pepper, serve at room temperature.