Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Serve as an accompaniment to roast chicken or turkey or grilled meats
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped (with leaves)
- 1 (17 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 cups herb seasoned stuffing mix (about 8 oz)
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- In a bowl combine onion, celery, corn, water, pepper, poultry seasoning, stuffing and eggs.
- Form into 8 balls.
- Place in bottom of crock pot.
- Spoon margarine or butter over balls.
- Cook LOW 3 1/2 to 4 hours.