Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is another recipe from my "Taste of Home" magazines. I get so many recipes from this magazine! This is just a different way to serve stuffing. We really love it!
- Place croutons in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a skillet, saute celery and onion in 1/2 cup butter.
- Add the corn, water, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil.
- Remove from the heat, cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour over croutons.
- Add egg yolks and mix gently.
- Shape 1/2 cupfuls into balls; flatten slightly.
- Place in a greased 15 in x 10 in x 1 in baking pan.
- Melt remaining butter; drizzle over the stuffing balls.
- Bake, uncovered at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
These are amazingly good. I loved how unique, but easy-to-make these corn stuffing balls are. Great recipe. Thank you for posting this!
Easy to make. The kids loved them!!