tree luee dee's Note:
This is another recipe from my "Taste of Home" magazines. I get so many recipes from this magazine! This is just a different way to serve stuffing. We really love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place croutons in a large bowl and set aside.
- 2In a skillet, saute celery and onion in 1/2 cup butter.
- 3Add the corn, water, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper.
- 4Bring to a boil.
- 5Remove from the heat, cook for 5 minutes.
- 6Pour over croutons.
- 7Add egg yolks and mix gently.
- 8Shape 1/2 cupfuls into balls; flatten slightly.
- 9Place in a greased 15 in x 10 in x 1 in baking pan.
- 10Melt remaining butter; drizzle over the stuffing balls.
- 11Bake, uncovered at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn Stuffing Balls
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.8
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 77.7 mg
- Sodium 335.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb-seasoned stuffing cubes