- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden corn soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups cornbread stuffing mix
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl, combine soup, stuffing, celery, and onion.
- Spoon stuffng mixture into greased 9 inch pie plate.
- Arrange chicken over stuffing mixture and lightly press them into the stuffing.
- In a bown, combine sugar, butter, and mustard.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the chicken.
- Bake at 400F for 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Stir the stuffing before serving.