Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Wonderful dish! Perfect on a rainy day.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon ajwain
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 6 green capsicum
- 2 cups corn kernels
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon plain flour (maida flour)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup grated cheese
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add ajwain seeds and onion.
- Remove the caps of the capsicums and scoop out the seeds.
- Brush lightly with oil on inside and outside.
- Keep aside.
- In the pan containing ajwain and onions, add corn, chilli powder, milk, maida and salt.
- Mix well.
- Allow to come to a boil (one boil is enough).
- Remove from heat.
- Add grated cheese and 2 tbsp cilantro.
- Stuff this inside the 6 capsicums.
- Garnish with some cheese and cook for 15 minutes in the oven.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve hot.