Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe came from the Taste of Home magazine. It doesn't call for salt but I think its a little bland without it. Use your judgement. Not everyone in my family likes this dish but my grandson, Chris, sure does. I do too!
- 1 (8 ounce) package Chicken In A Biscuit crackers, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli, chopped and thawed
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- Combine cracker crumbs and butter; reserve 1/2 cup for topping.
- In a bowl, combine broccoli, both cans of corn and remaining crumbs.
- Transfer to a greased, 2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375F for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned.
Definitely a 5 star. Easy, tasty and very pretty! The sweetness of the corn really goes well with the broccoli. I added the salt and may add some grated Parmesan next time. Thanks for this great addition to my rotation.
We love this recipe! I cooked some fresh broccoli in the microwave, adding 1/2 cup of water to a glass baking dish. Cover and micro for 12 minutes or till tender then drain well and chop. Thanks, Judy81350, for a great recipe. M. Joan