Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 1 box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 can cream-style corn
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 4 ounces shredded swiss cheese or 4 ounces cheddar cheese
- Mix all ingredients together and spoon into a greased casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes more.
Made this from a Jiffy recipe before; lost it; found this one here. Yummy! Caution: make in a flat-ish casserole dish, not a bowl-ish one, so it gets done evenly and thoroughly.
This is very good! I did add 1/2cup sugar since I also like sweet corn bread but that is just personal preference. I wish I had read the earlier review about cooking in a flat casserole dish. I used a round one and it nearly tripled the cook time! It's still REALLY good though so I know I'll make it again soon in a 13x9.
Wonderful! Went well with my Spanish Rice. Thanks for a delicious recipe.