Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is another one of my MIL, Linda's, great recipes. I am posting it here so I don't lose track of it. I hope you enjoy it as much as my husband's family always has.
- 2 slightly beaten eggs
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- Combine all ingredients except cheese.
- Spread in 11x7x2 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake 10-15 minutes longer or until knife comes out clean.
Was good, but not as good as what I remember having long ago. I don't know if I just didn't cook it long enough or if I just forgot what it used to taste like. Will try again and give it another try.
Very good recipe! I didn't have any cheese so I just went without. This recipe was easy and made a nice, moist bread (kind of like a corn casserole) to serve with our chili. Thank you for sharing FCR Gal!