Recipe by FCR Gal
This is another one of my MIL, Linda's, great recipes. I am posting it here so I don't lose track of it. I hope you enjoy it as much as my husband's family always has.
Top Review by Cooking Mama 3
Was good, but not as good as what I remember having long ago. I don't know if I just didn't cook it long enough or if I just forgot what it used to taste like. Will try again and give it another try.
- 2 slightly beaten eggs
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese