Recipe by SouthernBell2627
This recipe is from "Woman's World" magazine, February 28, 2006. Excellent side dish.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can corn kernels, drained
- 1 egg
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt (more or less to taste)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper (more or less to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F Coat 1 1/2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat cream cheese in microwave on HIGH in 10-second intervals until very soft. Repeat with butter.
- In bowl, whisk cream cheese and butter until smooth. Whisk in creamed corn, corn kernels, and egg. Whisk in muffin mix, salt, and pepper.
- Pour into baking dish. Bake 55 minutes or until lightly browned and set.