Recipe by Heartspell
This is so easy to make it's insane! My mother used to get me to throw this together at her house by just telling me what to put in the pan, mix it and put it in the oven. You can add meat if you like, but we keep it simple. I use no salt added canned corns and light/fat free cheeses but you can use regular if you wish. You can add garlic or herbs...whatever is to your liking...it's that versatile! Great for potlucks!
Top Review by Lucky in Bayview
Fast, delicious and unique recipe! The only reason I'm not giving it five stars is that there were lots of non-cooked noodle on top. I added crushed red pepper and dry mustard and used a little less cream cheese. We really enjoyed the flavor and textures, except the crunchy pasta. Next time I'll try stirring it while baking and see if that solves the problem. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, Low Salt, do not drain
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn, Low Salt
- 1 (8 ounce) box spaghetti noodles, uncooked, broken into peices
- 4 ounces cream cheese, Fat-Free, cut into cubes
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, Fat-Free, cut into cubes
- 1 onion, medium finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all the ingredients together put into a 13x9 inch baking pan (use cooking spray) and bake at 350 for 40-50 minutes. When you first put this into the pan it will be a very soupy consistency. Cooking times may vary depending on where you live. This should feel firm to the touch (like Baked Mac n' Cheese) in the center and lightly browned on the top. Let rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.