Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I found this among my stacks of recipes. I am not sure were it came from. Serving suggestions: steak & seasoned rice.
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen corn souffle
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 2⁄3 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 3 cut in half lengthwise & cored medium zucchini
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE 1st 2 ing. and 1/3 cup cheese in small bowl.
- Fill zucchini halves with mixture.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Place on baking sheet.
- BAKE for 30 to 35 minutes or until zucchini is done.