Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a scrumptious way to serve a corn side dish.
- 2 cans creamed corn
- 1 can whole kernel corn (do not drain)
- 4 eggs
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 boxes Jiffy baking mix (not corn muffin mix)
- Combine all ingredients in a big bowl.
- Pour into a greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Bake 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes.
Can't be beat for potlucks. Fix this, bake it in a disposable aluminum pan, it'll all be gone and no mess afterward. Everybody loved it.
This was a huge hit at a pot luck dinner I attended. They ate every bite of it!!!
This is very good. I make it all the time. I lost my recipe. Found this one.