Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Got this recipe from a friend who made 2 double batches for our pig roast this summer. I barely had a chance to taste it! Both batches disappeared well before everything else did. This one is sweet and full of corn flavor. Super Simple and Delicious (my favorite kind of recipe)!
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter (1 stick)
- 1 cup sour cream (regular or lite)
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans whole corn
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can creamed corn
- 2 eggs
- 1 -2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box Jiffy cornbread mix
- Mix together in ungreased 13 x 9 pan.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.