Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
A delicious addition to any meal, especially good with a steaming bowl of chili.
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box Jiffy cornbread mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) can kernel corn
- 1 (8 ounce) sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 pinch chili powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients. Pour in a greased casserole or loaf pan.
- Top with cheddar cheese and a pinch of chili powder.
- Bake until knife comes out clean.