I was going through some of my past issues of the Kraft magazine and saw this recipe. It looks really good and I was surprised to see that I didn't find it on here so I thought I'd post it.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Microwave butter in medium microwaveable bowl on high 30 seconds or until melted.
- Add cream cheese, continue microwaving 15 seconds or until cream cheese is softened; stir until well blended.
- Add both corns, the muffin mix and eggs; mix well.
- Pour into greased 13x9-inch baking pan; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly.