I was going through some of my past issues of the Kraft magazine and saw this recipe. It looks really good and I was surprised to see that I didn't find it on here so I thought I'd post it.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Microwave butter in medium microwaveable bowl on high 30 seconds or until melted.
- Add cream cheese, continue microwaving 15 seconds or until cream cheese is softened; stir until well blended.
- Add both corns, the muffin mix and eggs; mix well.
- Pour into greased 13x9-inch baking pan; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly.
Absolutely scrumptious! The only changes I made were to use a can of Mexicorn in place of the whole kernel corn and I added a bit of the cheese to the mixture. I cooked it in a covered round casserole dish for about 10 minutes more than the recipe specifies, removing the cover for the last 5 minutes or so. I took this dish to a potluck and it was GONE in no time! Great recipe...thanks for sharing! I will definitely be making this again.
We loved this! Very comforting on a chilly night. Served as part of a vegetarian meal including black beans. Plan to freeze some of it to see how it does and will update after reheating then. Thanks for posting.