Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is not a classic souffle, which would need to be served immediately, but a version of a product called a souffle.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Spray a 2 1/2-quart baking dish with nonstick vegetable spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the egg whites.
- Fold in the egg whites and pour into the prepared dish Bake the souffle until a knife inserted in center comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes.
- Allow it to rest 5 minutes before serving.