Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simple, but really good. Another recipe from "What's Hot?" a Tabasco cookbook.
- 1 (17 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons fresh chives or 2 teaspoons frozen chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- In a blender or food processor mix together all ingredients.
- Process until smooth.
- Turn into saucepan and heat.
- Serve with sprinkled chives or parsley or grated cheese.
I used half and half instead of milk for extra creaminess and just a tad more Tabasco. This is so simple and very good.
Hello Bayou Andy, I found this recipe by accident, for if not we would have made it sooner. It was fantastic! I didn't change a thing, followed it just as is! The only thing I didn't add was the Tabasco sauce, since it was for the residents and we don't add heat to their food. I added just a mite and it was fabulous! Thanks for sharing, Diane :=)