Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I just made this one up because the ingredients were the only stuff I had at home at the time.
Make and share this Corn, semolina and couscous pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Combine all ingredients and work into a thick dough.
- Use a spoon to make small (about 10 cm in diameter) pancakes and fry in very hot oil until golden.
- Serve hot as side with a creamy soup (like cream of tomato, peas etc.).
- The couscous is crunchy while the pancakes are hot.
- The baking powder is optional- the pancakes are lighter with it but somewhat dryer.