Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A favorite of ours, especially my husband!! My Mom made this for us when we were kids.
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 (16 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup soda cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter
- In a double boiler heat the milk.
- Mix the 1/2 cup butter with the flour, then add to the hot milk.
- When thickened, add the corn, salt and sugar.
- Blend well.
- Put in a greased casserole sprinkle with cracker crumbs and dot the butter on top.
- Bake at 350 until browned and heated through.
- About 20 Minutes.
I love this too! Also a childhood favorite! Cheap too!