Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A favorite of ours, especially my husband!! My Mom made this for us when we were kids.
Make and share this Corn Scallop recipe from Food.com.
- In a double boiler heat the milk.
- Mix the 1/2 cup butter with the flour, then add to the hot milk.
- When thickened, add the corn, salt and sugar.
- Blend well.
- Put in a greased casserole sprinkle with cracker crumbs and dot the butter on top.
- Bake at 350 until browned and heated through.
- About 20 Minutes.
I love this too! Also a childhood favorite! Cheap too!