Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Super-easy and tasty! Comfort food and a favorite in my house.
- 1 lb sausage
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 10 saltine crackers
- tater tots
- Brown the sausage & drain.
- To the sausage, stir in the corn. Crumble the saltines by hand and add them. Whisk the egg with milk and stir into the sausage mixture. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Pour into a baking dish & top with tater tots.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, until the tater tots are nice & golden brown.
Delicious thanks so much for posting.
I love this recipe! The recipe as posted goes into an 8x8 inch pan but it's really easy to double and put into a 9x13. We've also substituted club crackers in a pinch which was yummy. Mom used to throw the tatertots on top in no particular order, but I like arranging them nicely laying down. Imaging my surprise when my husband made it the first time and took the time to stand all of the tots up on end. :)