Great appetizer - goes great with Fritos, Ritz chips, and crackers. Also a great side dish!
Make and share this Corn Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can shoe peg corn
- Whisk vinegar, oil, garlic, sugar, pepper, creole seasoning and hot pepper sauce.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate overnight - although I have made it in the morning and served that same evening.
- Serve with chips or crackers.