Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Inspiration for reminding me of this dish come from KATIA who published her vers.of Corn Salad(#268671),I then was reminded of a family favorite,+thought of adding Tuna to it,IT BECAME A WINNER!! Originally, the origin of my "corn salad"came from a bed+breakfast website, which I then "tweaked"
- 4 1⁄2 lbs frozen corn, defrosted
- 1 lb frozen green beans
- 2 tablespoons chopped jalapenos
- 2 large red onions, finely chopped
- 4 ounces chopped pimiento, and
- 2 ounces chopped pimiento, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black-eyed peas, drained
- 26 ounces tuna in water, drained or 2 1⁄4 lbs imitation crabmeat
- In big bowl add ingredients,and in another bowl,mix together:.
- 1/2 cup sugar,.
- 1 1/2cups rice vinegar,.
- 2 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper.
- 1/2 cup virgin olive oil.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- ADD AND MIX WITH CORN.