Prep 8 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Recipe is from Real Simple.
- 8 ears corn, shucked
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 red chilies, sliced
- 2 ounces shaved parmesan cheese
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- Cut the corn kernels off the cob and toss with the oil, Parmesan, lemon juice, chilies, and Parmesan; season with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Cover and set aside at room temperature for up to 8 hours. Just before serving, toss with the oregano.