Recipe by Julia Lynn
Got this from the June 2009 issue of Real Simple. Excited to try it out.
Top Review by Lori Mama
I picked this recipe primarily for my vegetarian son. His only comment was, that he would have preferred lemon juice to the lime. I cooked the corn. Not real fond of raw. Made for Pick A Chef (PAC) Fall '09. :)
- 1 cup walnuts
- 4 cups fresh corn kernels, cooked or raw
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400°F Spread the walnuts on a rimmed baking sheet and toast until fragrant, about 6-8 minutes. Let cool and roughly chop.
- In a large bowl combine walnuts, corn, jalapenos, lime juice, extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. Toss. Top with feta cheese.