Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of my kids eats almost no "real" food (he prefers candy to just about anything), but devours this like it is going out of style. It is a hit with adults too, and easy to make from ingredients I have in my pantry. Goes well with meats, BBQ, etc. This can stay well in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can peas
- 1⁄2 cup pitted black olives, chopped
- 6 -8 dill pickles, chopped
- Drain corn and peas and put in bowl.
- Add olives and pickles; mix well.
- Season with mayo to taste.