Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great summer salad and a good use for leftover corn. Many years ago my brother was engaged to a girl who taught us this recipe. She's gone, but the recipe is still with us!
- leftover corn on the cob or canned corn
- ripe tomatoes
- 1⁄2 onion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Cut corn off the cob into a bowl.
- Chop one tomato for every two cobs of corn into the same bowl.
- You want a ratio of about two to one for the corn and tomato.
- Chop onion and add to the bowl.
- Mix oil and vinegar with a whisk, and pour over vegetables.
- Season with s& p to taste.